Thread: 6.5x55 lefty or ambi

6.5x55 lefty or ambi

buddy of mine looking for a left hand or ambidextorus 6.5x55 for stalking just got his variation through

e e e e e e e e e e e e d foxxer

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird0811 View Post
    e e e e e e e e e e e e d foxxer
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BIG bird how goes it have you heard the news bout mike chin he scrothin up round snauszzell way
    he proper love job thas end of he shooting.......well bullets that is she proper got her own pad and he reckon theres room for he ferrets
    hutch under the window outside oh next time you got a carcass for sale shout me give you game price for un but leave feet on for dogs chew on and head on
    for ferrrets an hawk be ideal be out you way soon hope your good woman got fanangapans in an a jug to counteract

Got a sako L691 6.5, re barreled by Steve Bowers with 25" boarder barrel. 150 rds shot since new barrel. very accurate. Got a 30-06 so i dont use the 6.5 any more. give me a pm if interested.

I have a left handed Sako 75 in 6.5x55 available. It's screw cut, complete with Optilok rings and bases, RCBS reloading dies, 100 new Lapua cases and a hundred or so once fired cases.

Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    buddy of mine looking for a left hand or ambidextorus 6.5x55 for stalking just got his variation through
    If you are still looking I have one made by Lakelander with Apel mounts and rings,and sound moderator. (lefthand action)

​CHEERS, Ian.

Account Suspended
    Try a nice Browning 'A' bolt , you be surprised, it maybe not have a fancy wood to mark, but a very very accurate & solid well made rifle. One here below

Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BIG bird how goes it have you heard the news bout mike chin he scrothin up round snauszzell way
    he proper love job thas end of he shooting.......well bullets that is she proper got her own pad and he reckon theres room for he ferrets
    hutch under the window outside oh next time you got a carcass for sale shout me give you game price for un but leave feet on for dogs chew on and head on
    for ferrrets an hawk be ideal be out you way soon hope your good woman got fanangapans in an a jug to counteract
    I thought Gaelic was difficult to understand, Cornwallese can't be far behind