Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone fancy joining me in Romania on a chamois hunt?

Anyone fancy joining me in Romania on a chamois hunt?

I'm going to Romania in October to hunt chamois and was wondering if anyone would like to join me. Paul.

Now that's what I would call a blind date- how about a bit more detail as an introduction it's a stalking site not an introduction agency.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Im not asking for a date just wondered if any other hunter would like to join me on a great hunt in Romania for chamois? Its called being friendly and being a adult!

I don't think 8x57 was being harsh Sako30-06, it's just new members are expected to introduce themselves on the site when they first join and then get into posts about trips you may be planning. You also need a sense of humour on here too because there will be a lot of banter !

Very nice offer mate and yes very friendly, the type of chap we like on this site. 8x57 was just pulling your leg because new members normally introduce themselves etc... Then ask us out on a date enjoy the site and welcome.

Yes but do you want to join the site and share your knowledge, experience and banter with other like minded stalkers or do you simply want to advertise for a shooting buddy? Oh and by the way welcome to the site.
    Come on lets know a bit more about you.
    Last edited by 8x57; 26-01-2013 at 09:34.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Oh I see sorry didn't realise that. Well been hunting in Dorset and around the world for a fair few years now and it fits in with my job having a butchers. Now cilla is that enough info??

Quote Originally Posted by Sako30-06 View Post
    Oh I see sorry didn't realise that. Well been hunting in Dorset and around the world for a fair few years now and it fits in with my job having a butchers. Now cilla is that enough info??
    Perfect......

It's no good getting uptight, you were informed when you went through the registration process that an intoduction was necessary, and it is only necessary because of some of the toublemaking fools we have had attempt to join. You must admit that your first post hardly amounts to an introduction, and it would probably receive more interest if put in the appropriate section and probably with a bit more information, just a suggestion as not everyone reads this section.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses