Thread: Only in the USA......

Only in the USA......

Would you see an advert like this... It did make me laugh but really does show the difference between the UK and USA acceptance and use of firearms....click on the video tab.

Hornady Manufacturing Company :: Bullets :: Rifle :: Choose by Caliber :: .172 17 CAL :: 17 Cal .172 20 gr Z-MAX™ Box of 500

by the way I'm in no way being critical of the USA before you all start ganging up on me LOL

If I recall correctly, you guys invented the Vampire silver bullet over 100yrs ago. hehe capt david

Now let me go on market and say , I think this whole ZOMBIE BUISNESS is THE MOST RIDICULUS thing .

However you would be amazed at the number of IDIOTS that come in our shop looking for zombie this or zombie that !

I've seen several factory guns made expressly for this idiotic thing as well as the Hornady you post and Nosler .

I do not blame the manufacturers for marketing the stuff , I blame the idiots that buy the GD crap .

Quote Originally Posted by 6pt-sika View Post
    Now let me go on market and say , I think this whole ZOMBIE BUISNESS is THE MOST RIDICULUS thing .

However you would be amazed at the number of IDIOTS that come in our shop looking for zombie this or zombie that !

I've seen several factory guns made expressly for this idiotic thing as well as the Hornady you post and Nosler .

I do not blame the manufacturers for marketing the stuff , I blame the idiots that buy the GD crap .
    LOL well said that man.

Say what you will. It's a brilliant marketing strategy. Hornady isn't out there to be anybody's hunting partner or friend or pillar of the shooting commnuity. They are in the business to sell bullets, and the Zombie line is doing well. They will continue to make it as long as it continues to sell.~Muir

It's just a bit of fun intended at the plinking market, very good marketing and all the zombie products are just to give a bit more 'life' to target plinking that can end up a bit boring.

The zombie targets that bleed are genius....