Only in the USA......

Now let me go on market and say , I think this whole ZOMBIE BUISNESS is THE MOST RIDICULUS thing .

However you would be amazed at the number of IDIOTS that come in our shop looking for zombie this or zombie that !

I've seen several factory guns made expressly for this idiotic thing as well as the Hornady you post and Nosler .

I do not blame the manufacturers for marketing the stuff , I blame the idiots that buy the GD crap .

Now let me go on market and say , I think this whole ZOMBIE BUISNESS is THE MOST RIDICULUS thing .

However you would be amazed at the number of IDIOTS that come in our shop looking for zombie this or zombie that !

I've seen several factory guns made expressly for this idiotic thing as well as the Hornady you post and Nosler .

I do not blame the manufacturers for marketing the stuff , I blame the idiots that buy the GD crap .

LOL well said that man.

Say what you will. It's a brilliant marketing strategy. Hornady isn't out there to be anybody's hunting partner or friend or pillar of the shooting commnuity. They are in the business to sell bullets, and the Zombie line is doing well. They will continue to make it as long as it continues to sell.~Muir

It's just a bit of fun intended at the plinking market, very good marketing and all the zombie products are just to give a bit more 'life' to target plinking that can end up a bit boring.

The zombie targets that bleed are genius....:lol:

Back