Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driven Boar

Driven Boar

Some friends and I are planning a driven boar trip this time next year and are after any recommendations?
    We are looking for 3/4 days hunting, for about 8 of us. Half the boys want to go back to France and 5* accommodation, the other half are keen on something in eastern Europe and a bit more rustic.

Any and all advice welcome.

Regards

Earl

Would be very pleased to help. See the write ups in wildboar of the last 2 trips.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    Would be very pleased to help. See the write ups in wildboar of the last 2 trips.

Regards

Mark
    Just come back from one of these trips........FANTASTIC!!!!

Mark. How much do you want to spend? I had a cracking trip in Serbia last year, 53 pigs and excellent accomodation.

we are running hunts for pigs to sweden, finland (moose and whitetail as well), croatia and maybe bulgaria, the last 2 will include wolf for something a little different. You know its wild hunting when wolf are on the menu.
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 29-01-2013 at 22:07.

Having hunted wild boar in Sweden many times both driven and stalked I can fully recommend Sweden
    Regards Andy

Hi Earl,

I have been hunting Hungary for past 10 years. If you are interested I can let you have an offer, quite a few areas are already booked up for coming season already! One of last hunts of season managed 106 boar in 4 days.
    Phil

YOU HAVE A PM. PLEASE MAKE AN INTRODCUTION.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 30-12-2014 at 08:57.

Best driven wild boar

Hi Earl
    I can sort you a trip out .Good lodge in the forest 22 boar a day to 10-12 guns .Can do 8 in a rustic lodge as well .2 days 2000, 3 days 2475, 4 days 3300 if you send me your email I will send you the results from this season and the last few . A1decoy has the best results and the biggest Boar. 105 this season to 12 guns and 95 for 10 guns .
    just search Facebook driven wild boar for lots pictures .
    any questions please feel free to call me Mark 07860657990
    Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 28-12-2014 at 10:08.

If you want a well organised, good accomodation, good food and reasonable price then I can recommend Frank Ille of Basswood.
    He has gone back to using some of the grounds he used before and the pig count seems to have increased or more like gone back to how it used to be.
    One trip this year, twelve guns, some novices, three days produced thirty pigs and some big ones among them too.