Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slip for rifle, mod, bipod

slip for rifle, mod, bipod

guys, I need a slip for my rifle that has a full length zip, accomodates for a standard rifle 20" with mod attached and bipod too (ie. zip can close over the scope) - usual issues of course.

it needs to be in canvas and have sheep skin type or similar lining, no foam as it rips and tears.

It needs a should strap too, ie. for highland use.

any links please?

thanks

PKL

hi PKL

aimfieldsports.com drag bag

this is a good bit of kit feller will keep it all in one place and safe . i use one for my sako 85 with mod etc
    Paul o'
    [
    guys, I need a slip for my rifle that has a full length zip, accomodates for a standard rifle 20" with mod attached and bipod too (ie. zip can close over the scope) - usual issues of course.

it needs to be in canvas and have sheep skin type or similar lining, no foam as it rips and tears.

It needs a should strap too, ie. for highland use.

any links please?

thanks

PKL[/QUOTE]

not bad, a contender, but tbh, I was thinking more 'traditional'.

any others?

Im sure any well stocked gun shop will have something to cater to your needs

not a lot of those around unless I'm going to double the acquisition cost in fuel

try this one then feller http://stores.ebay.co.uk/id=1021944250
    not as good but a lot cheaper

type in gun bags
    Paul o'

that 12 looks just the business actually

yes mty but buy cheap buy twice and all that .would hate to have you on here looking for a new scope as the bag zip let you down feller . have a look at a used drag bag if you have a surplus mod store nr, if you were in essex i have some good cheap airgun wide bags but the postage would cost more than there worth
    good luck
    paul o'

Try Bishnym Products in Devon, I'm sure a google search would find them.
    I have had several from them over the years and recently wanted one for my Blaser with the short barrel.
    I gave them the size and shape with 'scope and got one within a week for around 35.00
    Strong green canvas outside, full length zip, 'artificial sheep fleece type' lining and a small pocket on the outside, canvas strap for over the shoulder carry and handles for 'briefcase carry' very handy indeed.
    With this company it isn't 'buy cheap buy twice' just a family company doing a good service to keep it's customers happy and satisfied.

EMcC that sounds good ,do thay do leather slips ?