slip for rifle, mod, bipod

User00003

guys, I need a slip for my rifle that has a full length zip, accomodates for a standard rifle 20" with mod attached and bipod too (ie. zip can close over the scope) - usual issues of course.

it needs to be in canvas and have sheep skin type or similar lining, no foam as it rips and tears.

It needs a should strap too, ie. for highland use.

any links please?

thanks

PKL

hi PKL

aimfieldsports.com drag bag

this is a good bit of kit feller will keep it all in one place and safe . i use one for my sako 85 with mod etc
Paul o'
[
guys, I need a slip for my rifle that has a full length zip, accomodates for a standard rifle 20" with mod attached and bipod too (ie. zip can close over the scope) - usual issues of course.

it needs to be in canvas and have sheep skin type or similar lining, no foam as it rips and tears.

It needs a should strap too, ie. for highland use.

any links please?

thanks

PKL[/QUOTE]

yes mty but buy cheap buy twice and all that .would hate to have you on here looking for a new scope as the bag zip let you down feller . have a look at a used drag bag if you have a surplus mod store nr, if you were in essex i have some good cheap airgun wide bags but the postage would cost more than there worth
good luck
paul o'

Try Bishnym Products in Devon, I'm sure a google search would find them.
I have had several from them over the years and recently wanted one for my Blaser with the short barrel.
I gave them the size and shape with 'scope and got one within a week for around £35.00
Strong green canvas outside, full length zip, 'artificial sheep fleece type' lining and a small pocket on the outside, canvas strap for over the shoulder carry and handles for 'briefcase carry' very handy indeed.
With this company it isn't 'buy cheap buy twice' just a family company doing a good service to keep it's customers happy and satisfied.

emcc - that's just about exactly what I wanted to hear - thanks for the input all, much appreciated. I think I'll try the Bishnym one.

Google quality gunships. Will make you one to your spec. Good quality. I'm not sure about having lining and zip.
Regards
Rob

hi, i bought one from Bushwear.takes my sako with mod,bipod,and large scope,has a side pocket for ammo etc,it has a material insert to catch the rifle stock butt so that all the weight is not pressing on the zip if you carry your rifle butt down,full length zip,strap and handles,they had a choice of a black or green around £40.

If anyone's reading this thread recently:

I picked up an akah slip from border gunroom at Kelso fair for £35. Really well made, bags of room for rifle, bipod and 56mm S&B
scope on high mounts. Not sure which model it is as this one has shop's name on the side.

Back