Thread: Wood any body like a lift during the rut ??

Wood any body like a lift during the rut ??

Hi all, i am offering my services free for a week during the rut. In return it wood give me valuable experiance in learning more about deer & managment & cull programmes. I dont mind getting dirty, wet or stuck in to some hard labour. I can drive & be trusted to a high level. As i am really eager to get into this working enviroment of surrounding all deer working aspects. If it was to happen it wood be grately appreciated if the accomdation & meals were to come FREE or as Cheap as possiable as we are all feeling the credit crunch at the moment. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have bin on a number of stalks so i am not a complete novice. I live in the morth west region but am prepaired to travel. P.S I have nearly bin a registered user now on here for about a year i have learned alot from reading all topics & thanks for your advice when i have asked for it.

Re: Wood any body like a lift during the rut ??

Quote Originally Posted by weeman
    Hi all, i am offering my services free for a week during the rut. In return it wood give me valuable experiance in learning more about deer & managment & cull programmes. I dont mind getting dirty, wet or stuck in to some hard labour. I can drive & be trusted to a high level. As i am really eager to get into this working enviroment of surrounding all deer working aspects. If it was to happen it wood be grately appreciated if the accomdation & meals were to come FREE or as Cheap as possiable as we are all feeling the credit crunch at the moment. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have bin on a number of stalks so i am not a complete novice. I live in the morth west region but am prepaired to travel. P.S I have nearly bin a registered user now on here for about a year i have learned alot from reading all topics & thanks for your advice when i have asked for it.
    Sorry i could do it in September or October .

Re: Wood any body like a lift during the rut ??

Sorry i could do it in September or October .
    or if any body knows of anybody else or an estate even that wood like my services free for the week.