Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cz 17 hmr varmint

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

cz 17 hmr varmint

please see the new post with 3 combos for swaps.

Admin can you please close/remove this thread,

many thanks

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 30-01-2013 at 01:06.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I am sorry to say this bob but I think you are crazy packing up chap. I really wish you would reconsider this mate.

Regards Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post
    I am sorry to say this bob but I think you are crazy packing up chap. I really wish you would reconsider this mate.

Regards Craig

Sadly Mate,

I have just posted the lot for sale,

just need to sort out all the loading gear and that will be off too.keeping the cabinet for the 12 bore so that i have one, as i need the cert for the new job,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Quote Originally Posted by 1S1K View Post

Regards Craig
    You need your bumps felt mate, 6 months or less from now all we will see is WANTED ADDS from you.

EDIT:
    Bob you have weathered the worst of the jobless situation, managed to hold on to a couple of nice rifles, and now you have a new job to start next week.
    Don't be so hasty, leave it all in the safe and see how you feel in a few months time, worst case sell it all then.
    But I bet you will be keen to start getting out once settled in to the new job and the financial problems are behind you.

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 28-01-2013 at 18:53.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    You need your bumps felt mate, 6 months or less from now all we will see is WANTED ADDS from you.

EDIT:
    Bob you have weathered the worst of the jobless situation, managed to hold on to a couple of nice rifles, and now you have a new job to start next week.
    Don't be so hasty, leave it all in the safe and see how you feel in a few months time, worst case sell it all then.
    But I bet you will be keen to start getting out once settled in to the new job and the financial problems are behind you.

Neil.

Hi neil

I think you will be lucky to see me back on here at all mate

bob.

EDIT:

Neil.
    Hi Bob
    I agree with Neil mate, leave your rifles in the safe for a few months, you will change your mind and get your appetite for rifles back.I will lend you a shotgun if you need one
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by jay 22 View Post
    Sell the others keep the tac
    Agreed, if you really are going to cut back the shooting.
    (or just keep the .243 and shoot factory ammo)

Neil.

Blog Entries
    thanks guys.

but i will have to stick to this decision

really hard work with a wife that hates rifles in the house, hates shooting, hates me being out, hates me having a 4x4 and not a normal car, hates me having a hobby of any kind, and still thinks this will solve other issues.

so how i don't think so.

bob.

SD Regular
    Agreed, if you really are going to cut back the shooting.
    (or just keep the .243 and shoot factory ammo)

Neil.

I've already had my say on this via PM - and this was the answer I gave too Neil. Keep at him - we'll grind him down......!!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........