Thread: help needed, but only bif you are willing to work

help needed, but only bif you are willing to work

Greetings gentlemen, The time has come to put out a request for some part time assistance. My work load has now become too much for one man to handle so I need some one within the local area to help out. Experience of firearms and reloading is neccessary as is a sense of humour and a courteous manner.( ie adressing customers as sir, not mate, buddy bruv, chap , or jockey!) Good time keeping is vital is the ability to work unsupervised to a high standard.Company shirts and jacket will be supplied as wil lthe oppurtunity to learn new skills .

full background checks will be carried out so if you have robbed the local post office in the past probably not a good idea to apply. however honesty and integrety are very highly valued at brock and norris as is a good work ethic . I put in the work and the hours and expect the same commitment from any one else who is involved. Be not under any illusion that this is an oppurtunity to hang out and play with rifles all day.: mine is a serious working enviorement , so if you think that you would like to give it a shot give me a call on the following number between 6pm and 8 pm asnd we can dicuss you coming in for a interveiw

mike norris 07971 169829

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Mike I would have torn your arm off if I'd been any closer. Sad thing is I'm planning to relocate to Glouc/Hereford area. Just can't sell my house
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Wish I was twenty one again, but retaining my current experience! Good luck with the sieving out Mike!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

A rather disappointing showing so far . as of 14.55 hrs 215 veiws and not one solitary phone call. Guess I will have to extend the search to other forums as well. Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles

Gents please as I posted in the original thread if you are interested please call me on the number given............ I have receceived a couple of pms and I thank the gents for those. However I am looking for some one in my local area and not someone who needs to travel large distances each day. The reason for asking for a phone call is very simple, I simply do not have time at this prticular juncture to be trawling through emails as it eats in to production time in a very serious way .plus I would rather talk to some one and guage their experience and demeenour . ,something that is not apossible by electronic mail
    Last edited by brock and norris; 29-01-2013 at 19:30.

Quote Originally Posted by brock and norris View Post
    A rather disappointing showing so far . as of 14.55 hrs 215 veiws and not one solitary phone call. Guess I will have to extend the search to other forums as well. Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles
    I suspect many members on this site are in a similar position to myself, I would love to get involved, but as I am resident in Argyll it is impractical. However if you wish to expand into the West of Scotland then I'm your man!
    Good luck with your search.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

mmmmm Whitchurch not to far away at all, expect a call at 6.00 tonight Mike