IMGP0069 (800x450).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMGP0067 (800x450).jpg
    IMGP0067 (800x450).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 258
  • hind.JPG
    hind.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 251
It would have been much easier if you dragged it by the head and front legs, much less friction. Hope you enjoyed the workout!

That looks like a huge hind, a workout does the body good!
How come when you shoot a big deer it always runs downhill to the most inaccessable point?
Me and my buddy had to use block and tackle to get a stag out of a bog and wood to the field edge once, then we ran out 300 yards of BT blue rope tied it to the Hilux and job done.
On one of my permissions i have never shot a red on one part of the farm due to extraction problems, but that is about to change, i have just ordered a game cart.
Cheers
Richard

I know that hill, it's hard enough just walking up it.... you can't tell from the pics but it's a nigh on 45° incline

Sorry Mo but I had a good chuckle
:D

I've never seen a deer dragged that way before. I bet it really slowed you down every time your went either side of a tree.

to be honest i dont think it would have made a masive difference which way we dragged it. It was a bugger end of story lol

mo ive been there mate it does make a big difference dragging head first rather than side on, but i know what your saying if i cant get the quad near them i leave them well alone now

mo ive been there mate it does make a big difference dragging head first rather than side on, but i know what your saying if i cant get the quad near them i leave them well alone now

My quad was 30 miles away and I was just finishing my 3rd glass of red wine when I got the phonecall....

"HEYELLLP" :D

My quad was 30 miles away and I was just finishing my 3rd glass of red wine when I got the phonecall....

"HEYELLLP" :D

You told me you was sat at home with nothing to do when you got the call. You said the reason you didn't go was you was chuckling too hard to see where you would be driving.

to be honest i dont think it would have made a masive difference which way we dragged it. It was a bugger end of story lol

What would have made a massive difference is if you hadn't sold your quad :D

Seems about right! you dragging the carcass and martyn taking the glory back at the pickup:D

Back