Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: R93 Stock

  1. #1

    R93 Stock

    I don't suppose anyone has one they want rid of ?

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    I don't suppose anyone has one they want rid of ?

    John
    AHHH its started John it wont be long you will have sixteen barrels, nine differnt stocks all with a dedicated mount and scope

    Its called Blasercollectingitus, I have recovered from this although I still have a good dose of cabinetfullofblaseritus.

    Atb

    Wayne

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE DAVIES View Post
    AHHH its started John it wont be long you will have sixteen barrels, nine differnt stocks all with a dedicated mount and scope

    Its called Blasercollectingitus, I have recovered from this although I still have a good dose of cabinetfullofblaseritus.

    Atb

    Wayne
    quality mate

  5. #5
    You can never have enough of a good thing
    Regards Andy (total blaser nut)

  6. #6
    I must agree, there is a blaser for every day of the week!

  7. #7
    Gregor at macleods Tain had some s/h ones he will always deal

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jb7x57 View Post
    Gregor at macleods Tain had some s/h ones he will always deal
    Including a carbon fibre one at about 2500!!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE DAVIES View Post
    AHHH its started John it wont be long you will have sixteen barrels, nine differnt stocks all with a dedicated mount and scope

    Its called Blasercollectingitus, I have recovered from this although I still have a good dose of cabinetfullofblaseritus.

    Atb

    Wayne
    Wayne, I only have three barrels, but yes they do have dedicated mounts and scopes, it just that I think they would fit and look so much nicer in the cabinet if they had a stock each to snuggle down in ,

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Wayne, I only have three barrels, but yes they do have dedicated mounts and scopes, it just that I think they would fit and look so much nicer in the cabinet if they had a stock each to snuggle down in ,

    John
    I know where your coming from John, as you get older its quite an effort to bend down that bit more to pick up a barrel only out of the cabinet much easier if its in a stock

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Blaser R93 Off Road STOCK ONLY
    By rothers in forum Firearms
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-06-2011, 21:34
  2. Wanted Blaser R93 professional stock and/or mounts
    By Blaser243 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:57
  3. For Sale blaser r93 wooden stock and bolt
    By Offroad Gary in forum Firearms
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 17:52
  4. How to attach Harris Bipod to R93 stock?
    By reddeer1 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-10-2010, 20:14
  5. Blaser R93 stock WANTED
    By Huntingstella in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 16:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •