Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cheers all.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

cheers all.

Hi all.

Just like to say a big thanks to all the members, staff and readers of this fine site,( and all the people that have become more than just friends)

I am leaving shooting as soon as I can as I am hoping to retain the new job after the 3 month trial period, and to do this means that I need to be totally focused and less stressed than I am when me and her in doors are at logger heads over shooting/rifles in the house and so called shooting buddy's calling at all hours of the day.

i will be about for a while yet, but in the end ill just not be around much so take care and again thank you.

with regards to all.

bob. (Robert)
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Best of luck with it all Bob.

maybe just cut down a bit, giving up maybe a bit too far. Don't want to end up regretting it!

whatever you choose (it's your and only your call) best of luck and you'll be greatly missed on here.

but jobs, family come first!!!

Once you join you can never leave!!!

you should know that more than anyone Bob
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Once you join you can never leave!!!

you should know that more than anyone Bob
    trick is then, start a thread on long range bowhunting - you'll be leaving alright! LOL

Well all the very best of luck Bob,I hope the new job works out for you mate,as stated it is your call and your future mate,but just have a good think(Im sure you have already)before packing in for good,could you not take a break,and politely ask the shooting buddies not to call for a while?anyway whatever you decide,best ofmate, atb Hornet.

Best of luck bob I'm sorry to see you leave but you gotta do what you gotta do, my offer always stands mate if you change your mind, best of luck with the new career

Jim

Good luck Bob

I suspect that this site is like Hotel California... "You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave!"

As others, far wiser than I, have already said; Don't sell up as you may regret what could be a short term solution. Lock the kit up, leave the keys with a solicitor and we'll see you soon

Cheers
    i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Bob, I can't add anymore here than I did on the phone, just think about it for a while.......

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi all.

Just like to say a big thanks to all the members, staff and readers of this fine site,( and all the people that have become more than just friends)

I am leaving shooting as soon as I can as I am hoping to retain the new job after the 3 month trial period, and to do this means that I need to be totally focused and less stressed than I am when me and her in doors are at logger heads over shooting/rifles in the house and so called shooting buddy's calling at all hours of the day.

i will be about for a while yet, but in the end ill just not be around much so take care and again thank you.

with regards to all.

bob. (Robert)
    Take care Robert and good luck. Are you selling up? Maybe you should keep basic kit incase you fancy a treat weekend etc. obviously its your decision and you know your own heart.

There's a saying "When one door closes, another one opens".
    Well, sometimes you have to close the first door yourself, in order to be able to open the second.
    Bob has clearly worked this out for himself, and to go ahead shows great strength of character and determination to succeed.
    Good man.
    Deal with the stress, domestic situation, job, etc etc first.
    Then maybe you can come back to shooting as a truly relaxing hobby.
    Best of luck to you mate.
    I know what it's like to close the door on something that means a lot. Been there. But, hard as it is at the time, it always works out for the best.