Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: border barrel issues

border barrel issues

Has anyone had any customer service issues with border barrels. Im having one at minute

None whatsoever!
    Perhaps you would like to give us more details on your grievance.

thanks gents for private messages youve sent

I can only suggest you speak directly to Lee or Geoff and air your thoughts with them.

Ive had nothing but 100% service from them in the past and any issues I have had have been dealt with promptly.

Border are exceptional regarding customer service.

If you follow Redmist's suggestion you will not have an issue.

They go above and beyond in my experience.

My mate had a rifle built by them and was promised a timescale for delivery which ran over by months , no apology or replies to e-mails , customer service was atrocious needless to say when rifle finally arrived it wouldn't group.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhunter View Post
    My mate had a rifle built by them and was promised a timescale for delivery which ran over by months , no apology or replies to e-mails , customer service was atrocious needless to say when rifle finally arrived it wouldn't group.
    I don't recognise this description.

I've three border-barreled rifles (a .223 a 6.5 and a .30) and they all shoot phenomenally well. Then again, I'm not the kind of person who treats the process of dealing with craftsmen like it was a trip to Ikea.

As to the problem you have with grouping, has "your mate" let an experienced and competent re-loader give the rifle a bit of time and effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post

I've three border-barreled rifles (a .223 a 6.5 and a .30) and they all shoot phenomenally well. Then again, I'm not the kind of person who treats the process of dealing with craftsmen like it was a trip to Ikea.

As to the problem you have with grouping, has "your mate" let an experienced and competent re-loader give the rifle a bit of time and effort?
    Have to agree wholeheartedly with the above, & yes I do own Border products.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamus View Post

He is a very experienced and competent re-loader and has exceptional rifle skills , usually a 3 shot group centre bull all in the same hole............