Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Game cart

  1. #1

    Game cart

    Just ordered one of these game carts from Cabelas, on offer at the moment.
    One of my permissions has no access to one of the best areas for red's but i have never shot one there because it would be so difficult to extract it.
    Hopefully not anymore.
    Cheers
    Richard

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    Just ordered one of these game carts from Cabelas, on offer at the moment.
    One of my permissions has no access to one of the best areas for red's but i have never shot one there because it would be so difficult to extract it.
    Hopefully not anymore.
    Cheers
    Richard
    If you put a cushion on it you would have a comfortable cart to seat your clients on the way out !!

  3. #3
    I was just wondering if the deer on the trolly the guy is taking for a walk was comfortable it seems to be asleep
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

  4. #4
    It would be great if you let us know how it works out for you Regards,Glendine.

  5. #5
    That is service, arrived this afternoon, just need to put it together and shoot a red.
    Cheers
    Richard

  6. #6
    That's outstanding delivery time!

  7. #7
    can i ask how much the postage and costs were please. Im using a fishing carp porter but its a pain, easier than trying to drag but still a pain.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    can i ask how much the postage and costs were please. Im using a fishing carp porter but its a pain, easier than trying to drag but still a pain.
    postage was $40, import tax came to 36
    the cart in the video is twice the weight of the game cart
    cheers
    richard
    Last edited by devon deer stalker; 02-02-2013 at 08:56.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    I was just wondering if the deer on the trolly the guy is taking for a walk was comfortable it seems to be asleep
    The guys sure knows how to look after the deer! It's even got its own sleeping bag!

Similar Threads

  1. What game saw do you use?
    By Tackleberry270 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-01-2013, 04:52
  2. New to the game !!
    By Drwhoswho in forum Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 08:54
  3. CLA Game Fair alternative... Midland Game Fair?
    By BunnyDoom in forum Events and Meetings
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-07-2012, 21:01
  4. New to the game.....
    By Daft Dog in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-07-2009, 21:41
  5. Deer cart
    By Mat in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 15-03-2009, 23:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •