Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: shot fee

shot fee

Can any Pro Stalker explain why more and more pro stalkers are charging shot fees . surely the fact you are paying for stalk in first place means you are paying to shoot a deer i think this is just another way of over charging the stalkers who have to pay for there stalking Trevor

Does it matter how they package it up?Surely the total fee is what matters?....the best value for money gets the deal from me......BTW,I pay not charge

If there is a shot fee they are confident they will get you on a beast?!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    If there is a shot fee they are confident they will get you on a beast?!

And if you dont shoot,you dont pay......

You should know what your being charged before you book. Sometimes it may work out cheaper, other times not. If you don't like it don't book!

Quote Originally Posted by shotguntom View Post
    You should know what your being charged before you book. Sometimes it may work out cheaper, other times not. If you don't like it don't book!

+1

This could work out cheaper as it seems to be that you will only get 1shot in 3stalks according to some posts, bet you never thought a walk in the countryside was so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by shotguntom View Post

I think we've been down this road before, where someone goes out with an AW, shoots several of his deer then drags his good name through the dirt because he feels he's been overcharged, find out what the fees are and stick to your budget.

If there is a shot fee you can rest assured that your guide will be working hard to get you on deer.
    It can work the other way for the guide sometimes, presenting lots of deer being passed up by the client, that can be very frustrating but that's the way it is.