A few of my favourite pictures...

Brian Phipps

A few of my favourites from over the last couple of years.

12x823.jpg

12x8.jpg

6.jpg

ChineseWaterDeer37.jpg

MX0P5275.jpg

RedDeer22.jpg

RoeDeerCapreoluscapreolus-141wwww.jpg

RoeDeer-33_filtered1.jpg

Roebabies069.jpg

ScotlandStalking-43.jpg

_X0P2384-02.jpg

MX0P6673.jpg

ScotlandStalking-17.jpg

Any comments welcome.

Cheers
Brian

Thanks for all your comments!

Gareth, I use Canon DSLR and lenses.

Paul, Well spotted the picture was took in the New Forest in 2004 when it was good! Now it is overun with people and everything ruined!

Cheers
Brian

Great pictures :D after looking they have got my heart poundin for the up & coming buck rut & the red rut. Its like two christmas's in 2 months. A felow stalker that i got out with got a couple of amazing pictures last year of two big red stags in wood land when it was below freezeing roaring away got the pictures of them with mist coming out of there mouths with a heavy mist in the back ground. I will see if i can get them off him & put them on here, I am not the best when it comes to computers.

Fantastic pics... so good I'd love them hanging on the wall of my downstairs loo (my official man room - designated by the missus, it's my retreat/reading room/gallery)

great pics!

the one for me is the dead stag on the grass.......it shows that even in death the stag is still so majestic in it's beautiful surroundings, And that the actual stalking is only part of the highland experience. Even when the cessation of death has occured...Beauty still lives on!

steveM

Back