Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people ********?

Why do people ********?

Just been talking to someone who insists he shoots all his deer at 1200yds, its an accuracy international 6mm apparently,

and met a bloke last week who tells me he has a special licence to deerstalk with his bow,

edit the missing word starts Bulls...
    Last edited by bobt; 01-02-2013 at 16:12.

yeah spose you get them everywhere. a guy told me he got 52lb pike (very very unlikely in this coutry) but he couldnt get a picture of it as he didnt have a signal in his fone due to being out in the wilderness?!?!?!lol

wonder how many deer he wounds/misses if he shoots at that range regular!!!

because they need to make stuff to feel like they can be accepted by other human beings or people they aspire to be like, that and they're ********s.

And every week I travel to the moon to collect the blue cheese I like.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Just been talking to someone who insists he shoots all his deer at 1200yds, its an accuracy international 6mm apparently,

and met a bloke last week who tells me he has a special licence to deerstalk with his bow,
    hehe i done a nightshift with a guy once who told me that when the police get new equipment they call him in to teach them how to use it................near wet myself laughing , he wasnt impressed

Tell me about it. When I used to own a gunshop we used to get the worlds supply of bellends in there.

Pfffft 1200 is nowt could do that with the .223

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    And every week I travel to the moon to collect the blue cheese I like.
    can you pick me some up next time i love it

I can hear him now... "You want a man with a 9 inch cock? Ha, I'm not folding mine in half for anyone!"

Cheers
    i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Every now and again you find yourself in the presence of a ******** who wants to impress you.The last time it happened to me i was in a farmyard unloading my gear.
    This bloke, who turned out to be the farmers daughters new chap, told me all about shooting foxes with an air rifle, had won a shedload of trophys, and was known as the best shot on the island.He went on to say he didnt shoot anymore but could have anything he wanted because the police `trusted him`.He also had an uzi for vermin control once.
    If it wasnt for the fact that i didnt know what the farmer thought of him, i would have started laughing and took the piss he was so ridiculous.
    when this berk split with the girl, the farmer confided that he thought the bloke was a cock.I agreed.

I think some people have such a low opinion of themselves they need to make things up.They are often called `walts`.