Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women and shooting.

Women and shooting.

I bought a new free standing high seat the other evening it stands at least 4 metres off the ground, in fact I get acrophobia climbing into it. I decided to assemble it up on the drive just as a dry run before hauling it down through the woods on the small property that I have permission to shoot. I only assembled it to half it’s working height and I still needed oxygen because of the altitude. I sat myself down in the seat and my eldest daughter came out of the door looked at it and asked “where’s the dog supposed to sit, the seat is only big enough for you?”

I ask you she must have inherited her brains from her mother.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

i never put up double high seats otherwise the wife will want to come stalking. she will would sit next to me and chat for ages . how nice

You could assemble the other half and put a dog-bed on top.
    Providing the dog is not a noisy snorer it will not disturb the deer that way.

HWH.

I always remember years ago when I was living at home and getting ready for the annual "Turkey Shoot" that our clay club would hold around Christmas. The prizes were always turkeys. My married sister was visiting and when she asked where I was going I told her the club turkey shoot. Her reply "well if you shoot more than one turkey can I have it"? I remind her of that one each Christmas.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

everytime my daughter see's me with new stalking stuff she will say whats that dad, it's anew sika sack, what for, carrying deer, you sad sad man and then just's walks off.lol

stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

I just get Daddy can we go shooting / stalking this weekend!!!

Know exactly what you mean just happened to mention i might NEED a new Swarovski scope the other day to which my dear lady replied
    What another one you can't look down more than one at a time you know

Quote Originally Posted by Drag1 View Post
    Know exactly what you mean just happened to mention i might NEED a new Swarovski scope the other day to which my dear lady replied
    What another one you can't look down more than one at a time you know
    Never seen a woman wearing more than one pair of shoes at once,& not seen one with a handbag on either arm!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Mine is away visiting a sick relative guess what I've been doing today both an am and a pm Stalking of cause

Ps I love my wife very much she is the best wife I've ever had !
    Last edited by norma 308; 03-02-2013 at 16:17. Reason: Got a massive bollocking for what I wrote

Quote Originally Posted by ndt man View Post
    i never put up double high seats otherwise the wife will want to come stalking. she will would sit next to me and chat for ages . how nice
    She could still come she can sit and keep the dog company at the bottom
    Wingy