Please help me with all my problems...

BunnyDoom

Since winning the lottery last week I've had some real problems - there's too many deer to shoot on my castle estate in Scotland, my girlfriend is best friends with Kelly brook and wants a threesome, and my c0ck is too big!

Nothing's going right guys, what should I do?!

go and look after yourself and concentrate on your deer cull and I'll come support the two ladies as you seem ashy and nervous through lack of experience I'll bring along my Mrs and Cheryl Cole

OK my friend, let's deal with your problems on at a time.
You say that your castle estate in Scotland is over run with more deer than you can handle - The solution is simple. You invite a few of the Stalking Directory members up for a week and we will soon have your deer problem sorted. We wouldn't ask for much in payment but a good old wild party (At your expence, which you can obviously afford quite comfortably) would be nice after each day of deer culling.
This brings me on to the problem with your partner and Kelly Brooks wanting a threesome. At the end of each evenings partying we could all get together and have a whale of a time with both your partner and Kelly Brooks - They would never want for anything more when the lads had finished!
As for your third problem, maybe you ought to try some stalking in the Highlands while wearing a kilt in mid winter. After a few sessions with the biting freezing Highland wind blowing straightup into your Trossachs you would not have any more complaints about your willy being too big - It will almost certainly be ingrowing!
There you go, all of your problems solved in one short post!
You can pay me later mate!

I think you should give you wealth and land away to someone deserving (yeh me like before you think cats home sheesh) because happiness can't be owned, just experienced. Posessions get in the way of having a good time when you have more than you need!

Seriously though next time someone posts a serious thread on here complaining about having too much stalking can we all agree that the nearest SD member drives over and gives them a slap?!!!

Seriously though next time someone posts a serious thread on here complaining about having too much stalking can we all agree that the nearest SD member drives over and gives them a slap?!!!

Probably 1 of your best posts for a while BD.;)

nutty

anti biotics will sort out the cock problem,Kelly isnt as good as you think she should be,so just get out there and concentrate on the deer.:lol:

Back