Thread: my new addition

my new addition

My baby boy hopefully a future country sporting gent Just given him some appropriate reading material Wonder what wh smiths would have to say about it?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130202_175726.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	454.8 KB 
ID:	24289

Quote Originally Posted by nicholiath View Post
    My baby boy hopefully a future country sporting gent Just given him some appropriate reading material Wonder what wh smiths would have to say about it?

Congratulations mate,I had a new one on the 20th dec,never know they might shoot together in the future,and as for WHsmith, f--k em.

You can just hear the phone call now "hello managing director of WHSmiths here, is that social services? It wasn't sold by any of the staff in any of our stores"
    Stuff em hope he grows up to continue our sport, can't wait to get my 3 year old daughter out & she can't wait to shoot her first fox & deer, best wishes Wingy

Congratulations! What rifle have you set aside for him? My first grandchild is due in May and already has a Brno .22 for the time when he outgrows the short kids rifle I bought for his/her (doesn't matter to me) mom when she was born.~Muir

A wonderful pic, full of expectations I guess,... I remember with fondness my youngest son discussing my sporting use of rifles, along with his experiences with military arms,......... the time will fly Nico'........ make the best of it matey!! Enjoy!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Thanks guys i already have four daughters! And a couple shoot sometimes.he may well be involved in military arms if he follows me but i won't push it! Shame they have to wait til 14 for firearms though! I've got a lovely cz rimmy for young person use of!

Quote Originally Posted by nicholiath View Post

The little guy is probably already a better shot than me.

congratulations!

Congrats on the first boy
    In a few years time you could let us all know if it was worth having 5 children to finally get a boy

Neil.

He he yes they were all worth it!