laksen buffalo

nuttyspaniel

Hi does any use the Laksen Buffalo trousers? How are they? Waterproofing any good? Weight wise how do find them in summer and winter?

Cheers
nutty

i have a pair , i ware them most of the time ,they are hard waring , absolutly waterproof ,(they have a rubbery membrain between outer and inner),but like you can imagine there arent breathable in summer ,i would certainly buy another pair and they fit realy well.

i have a pair , i ware them most of the time ,they are hard waring , absolutly waterproof ,(they have a rubbery membrain between outer and inner),but like you can imagine there arent breathable in summer ,i would certainly buy another pair and they fit realy well.

Cheers how the sizing eg is a 38" a 38"?

Nutty

aye they appear to be what they say ,mine are a 36, and still fit well even after all the mince pies!

I have some for winter stalking. They would be too warm for summer. Very comfortable. If you get them muddy or blooded you can sponge them down. They come up like new if you use saddle soap on them but you do end up smelling like a tack room so I prefer to leave mine.

Is the general opinion that they are good but too warm for summer? I am looking to buy a general work/ stalk trousers.

Nutty

Laksen do do two buffalo trousers, one is the same as the jacket in Amaretta fabric. The others are full leather!

Trousers arrived today, 1st impressions are good. They are a too long in the leg (a problem I have beeing a bit square in shape!!!) So I will get them taken up ny a seamstress...

Nutty

Back