Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz452 trigger

Cz452 trigger

Hi all,I want a nice trigger for my 22,it's original one in there and want one that's got a crisp break,what make is best,how much would one be and can I fit myself.atb Swarovski.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    Hi all,I want a nice trigger for my 22,it's original one in there and want one that's got a crisp break,what make is best,how much would one be and can I fit myself.atb Swarovski.
    I have a Timney trigger on my 452, a crisp 2.5lbs

a brooks or rimfire magic trigger kit works well

Quote Originally Posted by shaun22/250 View Post
    a brooks or rimfire magic trigger kit works well
    +1 Makes a good bit of difference.

Atb Billy.

I've got the rimfire magic kit on both of my cz's, economical & quite easy to instal and gives a much better trigger pressure than the original factory one. atb Tim

Well Brooks is out of business, the rimfire magic one is only part of the full kit.
    The full kit is now the Yodave kit, £15 ish from e-bay, sellers name is formeryodave, they come from Canada, item No 160800484012
    The other options are the various adjustable sear kits, or the two replacement trigger, one from Rifle Basics, which I used for a short while, and
    then dumped in favour of a Yodave kit, now on my one remaining rimfire I have a Timney trigger.
    Yes the Timney is very good, but it is expensive, and needs a fair bit of inletting work.
    Your choice at the end of the day, but with care the best trigger is the Yodave kit, but only if you are capable of setting it all up well.
    For other options, like the "poor mans trigger job" do a search on the CZ forum within the the Rimfire Central Forum.
    CZ / Brno - RFC Check the stickies out, with particular attention to Sophia's answers to frequently asked questions

Neil.
    Last edited by Hornet 6; 03-02-2013 at 21:17. Reason: Fix link

I have a spare Yodave trigger kit - unopened - £17.00 delivered 1st Class Recorded PM me if you want it.

I have a Yodave kit on my 452. It works well. You get a number of different springs and shims to get the right adjustment you want.

Thanks for your replies,I've watched the video,I've bought one off v8 90,to save me too much messing about,which spring should I go for and what size sleeve to reduce creep to get best trigger with out getting slammer bolt,atb swaro

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    to save me too much messing about,which spring should I go for and what size sleeve to reduce creep to get best trigger with out getting slammer bolt,atb swaro
    Every rifle is an individual, you need to find what gives you the trigger you want on your rifle.
    Then make sure it is safe.
    I did say earlier that this will give you the best trigger, I also said but only if you do the job properly.
    Start with the middle spacer tube as see how it feels, the spring is the last thing to worry about.
    I actually never use the kit springs, I cut the standard one down suit.
    If this is an old kit it may not have the replacement pivot pin, the one the tube goes on, if this is the case source a roll pin locally.
    It is not worth the chance of re-useing the stock pin.

Neil.