Thread: Stalking Near Devon

Stalking Near Devon

I'm looking for an opportunity to have an accompanied Stalk in the South West. I'm a Royal Marine based in Plymouth and have been stalking before, I also have DSC L1, but have not been out for almost two years.

I have tried to contact people who advertise on the internet but nobody has replied so far. Hopefully someone on here can point me in the right direction.

I am a recent amputee so ideally not something too arduous, this would be my first time out and I'm anxious to see how I get on.
    Thanks
    Adam

Try Home Page for Devon Deer Services in Holsworthy Devon. Come recommended from a contact I have down there.
    Or there are quite a few trade members advertising here.

Regards

Fraser
    damnant quodnon intelligunt

Thanks, I'll give them an E-mail now.

If you've not found anything suitable by April you'd be welcome out on my ground for a few Roe buck stalks. I am not a pro guide so no charge. The terrain can be quite mixed for traditional stalking and there are plenty of good places to ambush them also.
    Send me a PM if you want if you don't find a suitable pro guide nearer to yourself. I'm based in south Cornwall.
    Cheers

I replied to you Adam.
    But i can't beat the offer above from Buckaroo.
    Cheers
    Richard

Good luck to you Adam

If your ever near the camp in Poole drop me a pm and the offers there to get out locally

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Thanks for all the replies and offers everyone, I'll keep them all in mind.

Richard I got your E-mail and I'll reply tomorrow when I can confirm what time I can get off work.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Admc26 View Post
    I'm looking for an opportunity to have an accompanied Stalk in the South West. I'm a Royal Marine based in Plymouth and have been stalking before, I also have DSC L1, but have not been out for almost two years.

I have tried to contact people who advertise on the internet but nobody has replied so far. Hopefully someone on here can point me in the right direction.

I am a recent amputee so ideally not something too arduous, this would be my first time out and I'm anxious to see how I get on.
    Thanks
    Adam
    you could also try Ianf give him a PM
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Adam try Woodford fallow off this site went with his AW last year good lads.