Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medal head

Medal head

Was out for a wee recky today and saw these four roe sheltring in the cover. The buck looks good for early Feb Do you think he might make a medal.

1st dibs if your taking orders for April lol

Robert sadly he is on a bit of ground that borders other deer managers and they have a shoot on sight policy.So it looks like this chap will not make his full potential. He will probably be taken under the new general licence scheme. They were left today because we already had full Roe Bags.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    ...borders other deer managers ...they have a shoot on sight policy.-.

That's a shame, he's definatley showing potential this early, but I suppose needs must!!

He certainly looks like he's got potential ,but they always look cracking in velvet . you can never tell till they're clean and even then they can fool you until they're in the bag. worth keeping an eye on , your nieghbours may not catch up with him.

Looks like a normal 6 pointer in velvet.. I wouldn't think it is any where near medal quality...
    1995rs

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    +1 to 1995rs
    Down here I reckon if it looks like a medal it's a normal one. If your stuttering then it's probably a medal and if your speechless and shaking then it's probably a gold
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Was out for a wee recky today and saw these four roe sheltring in the cover. The buck looks good for early Feb Do you think he might make a medal.

X marks the spot competition! if you can make the deer out. 10 X's 50P a shot

its a video and if you cant make the deer out take up drafts on a large board lol von.