remmington 700 trigger -

riflehunter583

i have a remmington 700 trigger that came with a second hand custom rifle I brought.

i am looking to fit a differetn trigger in the future and am looking to see if anyone knows how much its worth and which one it is.

I have had it set at 5lbs and 3 ibs and even down to 16 ozs with a long travel.

anyone know which trigger it might be and what its worth on the second hand market?

SAM_0340_zps1b267c3f.jpg
SAM_0338_zps269e2ce7.jpg

Last edited:
YES

From the detailed info & pictures provided I can say with 100% certainty that what you have is a Remington (NOTE: only 1 "m") 700 trigger

Post some bloody photos ya muppet....

you sound like a bit of a mupet yourself.

2 "p"s in muppet

...and what sort of reaction/answer do you expect when you post a question & don't even have a photo of the trigger?

Are you aware of how many different Rem 700 triggers there are?

How long would it have taken to find an identical one to yours on one of the online sites? 5 minutes? maybe 10??

Nope: MUCH easier to post a vague thread for info & let someone do your job for you, i.d. the thing & also tell you what the market value is to boot

it goes without saying sadler that people like you get negative responses all the time!

your the real mupet.

most know that if you have nothing worth saying then its best to keep your mouth closed saddler boy. you will find you get the best responses from people that way.

just a little bit of worldly advice for you sadler boy.

Last edited:
YES

From the detailed info & pictures provided I can say with 100% certainty that what you have is a Remington (NOTE: only 1 "m") 700 trigger

Post some bloody photos ya muppet....

Sadler, to be a good hunter you need to have patience.
You sadler could not even wait a few minutes while iuploaded pictures onto my thread!:D

Back