Have a look..

basil

Distinguished Member
Malc, John and Alex. If this is inappropriate please remove.
Back in 2008 i naively set up a website for game recipes. It never took off publicly but i kept it going as a little personal crusade and added to it as i went along. If you want to have a look, go to http://www.1245.forumotion.net

There is no financial gain for me from the site but there`s loads of recipes on there now and it now seems a shame not to share them with you.
basil.

Some good recipes there Basil! Especially like the look of the venison sausage one - where did you find that?:rolleyes:
MS:D

got to agree with spanker looks tastey. if admin agreed could they not be intigrated onto the SD if you were happy with it. As this post will drop off eventually.

Thanks chaps. MS, i`m not sure where it came from. I`ve just collected them along the way and add them as and when.

I`ve added a few more recipes to the website today including a german based Venison recipe you may like to try on your visiting Roe Buck clients.
As the warmer months get nearer :-| I`ve split the burger and sausage recipes from the Venison recipes, that way if you want to use them they`ll be easier to find.

Last edited:
Well all i can say is that this is now added to my browser favourites so recipes will always be at hand!!!!!!

Many thanks Basil.

ATB

​Adam

Most definitely bookmarked!

I often do crispy chilli venison. It's excellent. I can let you have the recipe for that to add, it's very simple!

Malc, John and Alex. If this is inappropriate please remove.
Back in 2008 i naively set up a website for game recipes. It never took off publicly but i kept it going as a little personal crusade and added to it as i went along. If you want to have a look, go to http://www.1245.forumotion.net

There is no financial gain for me from the site but there`s loads of recipes on there now and it now seems a shame not to share them with you.
basil.

GOOD MAN ! Thanks, they are great.

Hi

Just seen this, excellent resource, many thanks for putting this together. On a teccie level can anyone help me to save this on a Samsung Galaxy tablet asnI cannot save it and do not want to lose this.

Regards

Matthew

Back