Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new phone. very pis##d off

new phone. very pis##d off

Just set the phone up and got an email asking me to have a look at a website link to Shooting times and it came up as RESTRICTED ACCESS what the 6##K is going on.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

The most up to date fones come with free virus protection

Hence not being able to view the shooting times
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

On windows phones they need virus protection?
    There's always next week...

Tis called censorship and thought control ....................................

velkom to da state konmrad!

You've got parental controls on your contract, you need to either login online to your providers website and change your account settings, or give them a ring and they'll do it for you. Standard contract procedure to stop children accessing sites they shouldn't.
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

I had this with my Iphone 5 it is a restriction placed by your service provider, i believe to stop children looking at certain things, I called them and they removed it no problem, the lady i spoke with also told me that sometimes random things get blocked as well so they may not have been blocking the keyword "shooting" intentionally. My phone wouldn't let me on the HM revenue website.

Quote Originally Posted by Wireless View Post
    On windows phones they need virus protection?
    Haha lol... That went over some peoples heads lol
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by HCS View Post
    I had this with my Iphone 5 it is a restriction placed by your service provider, i believe to stop children looking at certain things, I called them and they removed it no problem, the lady i spoke with also told me that sometimes random things get blocked as well so they may not have been blocking the keyword "shooting" intentionally. My phone wouldn't let me on the HM revenue website.
    snap vodafone block mine as well, I ought to unblock it but it only does it when I'm going through the mobile network rather than wi fi so its rarely an issue

mine was the same,in fact yoiu have just reminded me to call my providers to get the lock lifted,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjwaines View Post
    You've got parental controls on your contract, you need to either login online to your providers website and change your account settings, or give them a ring and they'll do it for you. Standard contract procedure to stop children accessing sites they shouldn't.
    Mark had to do this with mine, rang orange and they lifted it job done.