Thread: Nikon Pro-staff Matte Nikoplex Ret 3x9-40

Nikon Pro-staff Matte Nikoplex Ret 3x9-40

Ok lets make this a real bargain for some one 100.00 posted last offer

price redused to 115.00 if it helps anyone.

Hi all for sale the last of my collection i am selling.

this is a Nikon Prostaff 3x9-40 matte nikoplex ret, unused, unmounted,only out of the box for the pictures.

115.00 posted OVNO.

this is what they say about it, Uttings sell this scope for 160.00

The Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40 Rifle Scope will become standard for any hunting style or situation, from dense forests to wide-open plains. It has enough power for the longest shots and a wide field of view.

• Fully multicoated optical system provides up to 98% light transmission.
    • Generous, consistent eye relief keeps your brow safe — even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles, and severe shooting angles.
    • Precise, handturn adjustments and positive click Reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting — even with heavy recoil.
    • Instant zero-reset turrets with spring-loaded adjustment knobs for simple field adjustments
    • Quick-focus eyepiece allows the shooter to instantly bring the Reticle into sharp focus.
    • Waterproof/fogproof, nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.

as you can see boxed all paperwork warranty fantastic scope clear as a winters day for the money you can buy no better.

original price label still on the box.

Cash on collection, bank transfer(quick easy and safe)cheque,

please ask any questions you like but be patient i work on a farm and we are run of our feet at the mo.

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 12-02-2013 at 09:25.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

pm replied to.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

I have done this before and will continue to do this when i get messed about by members on here,

asked for details and told he will have the scope( fangler) just another idiot who is a time waster.

paul

[QUOTE=trooper3.1;523626]I have done this before and will continue to do this when i get messed about by members on here,

asked for details and told he will have the scope( fangler) just another idiot who is a time waster.

paul[/
    As I was told by the seller after my initial on enquiry about price and postage (and not saying ii would have it) that another chap had made anoffer I picked up another scope. The two chaps I have brought from from this forum (dikkie-steyr .243 and tim, the scope I drove 30 miles to pick up last night )will vouch that I am no time waster and not an idiot.
    Last edited by fangler; 11-02-2013 at 11:56.

try reading the post 115 posted you wanted it for 100 quid AND SAID YOU WOULD PAY THE POST hence told you 107.55 time waster.

paul

well it would seem that the SD is getting just like some of the other forums full of time wasters.

another time waster HUW siad his wife would let him soend 100 quid told him he could have it for that then pulled out TIME WASTER.

paul

Maybe ask Trev on this forum if im a time waster. Oh and carry on the way you are and you might never sell your scope, i think fangler will agree ( amongst others) just a tip.

here's a tip for you and any other time waster,keep asking to buy a members items and then mess them about and you could find your self along with any one else banned from the classifieds.

genuine people on here buy and sell items all the time as indeed i have, and i know of many members who will no longer sell to other members that have a low post count simply because you are wannabe shooters who waste members time.

so here is a TIP for you keep messing members about and you will get the naame you deserve,,,,TIME WASTERS. .

Paul

Lets keep this civilised please gentlemen, I don't want to interfere but I will if it becomes necessary.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses