Thread: Once there gone there gone.

Once there gone there gone.

I have tried every kind of coat and without any doubt the Harkila Kodiak is the best for winter use. Nomad, Kammo, Haggarts Strualach, LC etc all don't come near. I paid over 400 for my Harkila 6 years ago and its getting better every outing. Well i now see Swillington are selling the coat now for 199 where others are over 425. "Scream if you want to go faster"!!!

Not my size unfortunately
    Last edited by Salmo Salar; 06-02-2013 at 13:37. Reason: Wrong reply

Nope nor me, looked all over ?? perhaps RED-DOT can send us the link

Kodiak is no longer a stock item of Harkila,you will find that the outlet have old stock they are trying to shift.
    Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible c@#t, me.

Thanks for the heads up Red-Dot, just bought one and I'm really pleased with it

I've had one of these for a few years now. Unfortunately there is no hood or method of closing the neck area to rain and wind.
    Mine has never really been 100% waterproof (nor have my pro hunter trousers).
    Nice enough looking jacket which I now only wear for trips to the shops as it leaks like a sieve!!!

Whats a "hood"? Did you not notice there was none before parting with your cash? Kodiak is not an extreme weather suit but for cold and windy day they can't be bettered. If you needed a hood why did you buy?? Some folk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Whats a "hood"? Did you not notice there was none before parting with your cash? Kodiak is not an extreme weather suit but for cold and windy day they can't be bettered. If you needed a hood why did you buy?? Some folk!!!
    No it's not an extreme weather suit because they have no hood, method of closing the neck area to rain and wind and hey are not waterproof.
    Be told man!
    Now. Repeat after me... Overpriced s***e!
    Last edited by Schiehallion; 23-02-2013 at 00:27.