Thread: Daystate Airranger .22 f.a.c 40 fte

Daystate Airranger .22 f.a.c 40 fte

Just a thought as the rifle is only 8 months old and after speaking to Daystate they at first said the Warranty of 3 years is only to the first owner,how ever when pressured admitted to me they would look into it.
    My point being any goods sold must be of merchantable quality and fit for the purpose.
    Any thoughts and recomendations from our more informed members would be very helpful.
    Tich

Update just had a call back from Daystate saying the rifle is perfect and doing 40 fte when they tested it this morning,i was dumfounded to hear that since my very experianced collegue( Winner of a few trophies shooting at Bisley )who like me has been shooting all our lives and got no more than 29/30 fte using Daystate recomended pellets (Bisley Mags 21 gn) after firing around 150 pellets,and using 2 different chronos.
    Can other members who have had similar issues with this company and i know there are quite a few as i did a bit of back ground work please forward me details as i am willing to make a stand and expose this companies policy re complaints and take legal action to bring them to book.
    Tich
    Last edited by maxtich; 06-02-2013 at 21:43.

Quote Originally Posted by maxtich View Post
    Update just had a call back from Daystate saying the rifle is perfect and doing 40 fte when they tested it this morning,i was dumfounded to hear that since my very experianced collegue( Winner of a few trophies shooting at Bisley )who like me has been shooting all our lives and got no more than 29/30 fte using Daystate recomended pellets (Bisley Mags 21 gn) after firing around 150 pellets,and using 2 different chronos.
    Can other members who have had similar issues with this company and i know there are quite a few as i did a bit of back ground work please forward me details as i am willing to make a stand and expose this companies mal practices and take legal action to bring them to book.
    Tich
    i must say I've found daystate customer services very good and my FAC air ranger also, did daystate actually say what pellets they were using? What you should have done was ask them to send you some of the pellets they were using back with the rifle that way you would have been able to test it yourself and see if they were pulling your leg, my hunch is that they are not but the only way to tell is to use the same equipment as they were using...

Mine likes everything but the daystate pellets lol mine especially likes H&N barracudas and beeman kodiak pellets
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; 06-02-2013 at 22:07.

Must say that in many years of owning daystates their customer service is excellent and have nothing but praise for them.

I know my rifle is quite fill pressure sensitive is yours?

D

Latest update
    I must say i have been pleasently surprised this morning as promIsed by Daystate my Rifle was returned back to me and guess what it is Now at full power.
    I Have to say a big Thank you to Iain at Daystate for a first class service and my faith in Daystate has been restored.
    The Service from Daystate has been absolutely Excellent.
    Tich

Quote Originally Posted by maxtich View Post
    Latest update
    I must say i have been pleasently surprised this morning as promIsed by Daystate my Rifle was returned back to me and guess what it is Now at full power.
    I Have to say a big Thank you to Iain at Daystate for a first class service and my faith in Daystate has been restored.
    The Service from Daystate has been absolutely Excellent.
    Tich
    im glad it's all worked out in the end buddy I must say I was suprised by your story but its a happy ending which is what we like enjoy your rifle, and try a few different types of pellets like I suggested can make a lot of difference in accuracy, power and knock down ability....

Thanks very much for your support.
    a.t.b
    Tich