Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you think you have seen it all!!!!

When you think you have seen it all!!!!

I just saw this and had to share it!!!!!!
    What car existed a hundred years ago that could knock down a deer and cause its demise!?

deers head roe deer 18 pointer in Leven Fife, Fife | Antiques for Sale | Gumtree.com

Strange looking roe deer!

wow. speachless. whats it suposed to be? looks like a freeky cross between a fallow and a red lol. another one for taxidermy gone wrong?

Worth about 3, would be interested to see what it goes for.
    Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake..

It will only go up in value! I'd better get my cheque book out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I just saw this and had to share it!!!!!!
    What car existed a hundred years ago that could knock down a deer and cause its demise!?

deers head roe deer 18 pointer in Leven Fife, Fife | Antiques for Sale | Gumtree.com

Strange looking roe deer!
    Henry Ford available in any colour as long as it is Black with a top speed of 12mph does make you wonder
    A bargain at 3k.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Quote Originally Posted by patjack View Post
    A bargain at 3k.
    only if it includes the car
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Man bites dog! Any chance the deer ran into the car ( in the rut)? Twenty odd years ago a fallow buck managed to go in and out of the two rear passenger windows of a moving restored classic Mercedes. No paint no pins, just glass everywhere, and no sign of a body.

maybe i will just break in and steel it from him, i like the guys that call things investments and state how they are certain to go up in value, why not hold on to them .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	24557

One hell of a Roe deer that

Quote Originally Posted by 177landy View Post
    One hell of a Roe deer that
    I thought exactly the same - such a great investment he has no idea what species it is!!!!!