Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eviroment ID course.

Eviroment ID course.

I have just lunched a brand new course that will enable you to tell if you are in a woodland or field!

The course is entirely classroom based and will be run over 4 days. At the end of the course you will be able to easily identify what a field or woodland looks like.

Altho it is not essential to do this course. It will help towards getting your SGC (spud gun certificate) please bear in mind that too have your spud gun certificate opened up you will need to complete the welly wearing course!

Candidates for the Environmental ID course need no previous experience. As full collor pictures will be used.

If you have been in a field or wood before you should still do the course as you don't know anything unless you have a bit of paper to say you do.

The cost of this course is 1500. The class size will be 30+

I'm in sir I've been stalking for a while but obviously everything I've learnt from stalkers and keepers means nothing till I take you're fine course!! Long may it last and become compulsory to stalk on fc land and get the fac 1500 well spent

It's my sincere hope that anybody wwho thinks themselves above this course will be labelled a moron arrogant or unwilling to learn about deer?

Sorry, Jimbo.

This course has nothing to do with deer. We don't cover deer in the course. As they are only found in parks.If you wanted to know about deer I can put you in contact with a good training provider I know. He calls his wife dear! He also some times says DOH! So he could even help you sexing the animal!

Please don't feel bad,it is a common mistake to make!

If you are still interested in my course. I will send an application form to you and I will require a 99% deposit

Ah I see! Well it still sounds like a bargain! I'll pm you my credit card details! Thank god there are some honest stalkers out there!!

Your very welcome. Application in the post please pass the details on to all your friends,who are interested in learning about this facinating subject!

im thinking of running a "behind a tree course" ppl seem to get confused and sh*t infront of trees or to the left or right of them so i think folk that wander the woods would learn where to tread and where not to

Quote Originally Posted by skywull View Post
    im thinking of running a "behind a tree course" ppl seem to get confused and sh*t infront of trees or to the left or right of them so i think folk that wander the woods would learn where to tread and where not to
    We do briefly touch on that during our course. but if you are going into much more detail it cant be a bad thing! Whats one more bit of paper.

Are candidates permitted to bring their own Best Practice approved entrenching tool or are these included in course fee?

Now I'm getting the hang of the difference between ash die back and antler damage I'll be disappointed if I fail.

Account Suspended
    Woodland meadows... fenced and/or unfenced... Wood or field?

Grazing areas with trees planted in them... at what density of tree planting does a grass field, with trees in, become grazable woodland instead?

These are questions few consider and even fewer can answer. Sounds like an excellent course. Do you do qualifications too?