Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yukon men

Yukon men

I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned the program Yukon men , it's so good at one point one of these men shoots a caribou with a .223 assault rifle please just watch it, also check out the Rivers west sale at Bushwear upto 60% off baIl

When is Yukon men on and what channel. ?
    Shane

Discovery 21:00 Tuesday. I was really impressed with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bazil View Post
    I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned the program Yukon men , it's so good at one point one of these men shoots a caribou with a .223 AR self-loading rifle please just watch it, also check out the Rivers west sale at Bushwear upto 60% off baIl
    corrected it for you impressive how the beast went down as well!
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Is that the one where the guy gave someone his rifle to scope in ,the idiot fired three rounds at a piece of wood,all of target,then the 1st idiot(who never checked it himself) shot & wounded a buck with it ,then tracked it for 3 hours with no dog eventually leaving it ..then sacks the idiot who did'nt know how to zero it. I was'nt that impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by highseat6.5 View Post
    Is that the one where the guy gave someone his rifle to scope in ,the idiot fired three rounds at a piece of wood,all of target,then the 1st idiot(who never checked it himself) shot & wounded a buck with it ,then tracked it for 3 hours with no dog eventually leaving it ..then sacks the idiot who did'nt know how to zero it. I was'nt that impressed.
    No thats mountain men

Ok cheers ,il keep my eye out for the other one . it must be better than mountain men .

seemed to be about three different rifles,the one he shot the deer with wasnt the one we saw him zeroing.its all in the editing i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by highseat6.5 View Post
    Did anyone notice on mountain men the rifle the boy zero'd was a black synthetic rifle and the rifle he wounded the deer with was a wooden stock rifle.

Regards kev
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Quote Originally Posted by kev.rem700 View Post
    Did anyone notice on mountain men the rifle the boy zero'd was a black synthetic rifle and the rifle he wounded the deer with was a wooden stock rifle.

Regards kev
    Said that to the wife , if they are going to script scenes they should at least be accurate