Yukon men

bazil

I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned the program Yukon men , it's so good at one point one of these men shoots a caribou with a .223 assault rifle please just watch it, also check out the Rivers west sale at Bushwear upto 60% off baIl

I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned the program Yukon men , it's so good at one point one of these men shoots a caribou with a .223 AR self-loading rifle please just watch it, also check out the Rivers west sale at Bushwear upto 60% off baIl
corrected it for you :D impressive how the beast went down as well!

Is that the one where the guy gave someone his rifle to scope in ,the idiot fired three rounds at a piece of wood,all of target,then the 1st idiot(who never checked it himself) shot & wounded a buck with it ,then tracked it for 3 hours with no dog eventually leaving it ..then sacks the idiot who did'nt know how to zero it. I was'nt that impressed.

Is that the one where the guy gave someone his rifle to scope in ,the idiot fired three rounds at a piece of wood,all of target,then the 1st idiot(who never checked it himself) shot & wounded a buck with it ,then tracked it for 3 hours with no dog eventually leaving it ..then sacks the idiot who did'nt know how to zero it. I was'nt that impressed.
No thats mountain men

seemed to be about three different rifles,the one he shot the deer with wasnt the one we saw him zeroing.its all in the editing i suppose

Did anyone notice on mountain men the rifle the boy zero'd was a black synthetic rifle and the rifle he wounded the deer with was a wooden stock rifle.

Regards kev

Did anyone notice on mountain men the rifle the boy zero'd was a black synthetic rifle and the rifle he wounded the deer with was a wooden stock rifle.

Regards kev

Said that to the wife , if they are going to script scenes they should at least be accurate

I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned the program Yukon men , it's so good at one point one of these men shoots a caribou with a .223 assault rifle please just watch it, also check out the Rivers west sale at Bushwear upto 60% off baIl

How do you know it was a .223? I watched the programme concerned and didn't see any specific calibre mentioned Those AR-type rifles are available in a variety of calibres including 6.5 & 6.8 right up to .50 Beowulf. Also, in a lot of US states any centre-fire calibre can be used on deer, so why not - whatever he used clearly did the job well.

How do you know it was a .223? I watched the programme concerned and didn't see any specific calibre mentioned Those AR-type rifles are available in a variety of calibres including 6.5 & 6.8 right up to .50 Beowulf. Also, in a lot of US states any centre-fire calibre can be used on deer, so why not - whatever he used clearly did the job well.

The guy hunting said it was a .223, they are hunting to survive so it doesn't matter what knocks them down, as long as it goes down and stays down:stag:

The guy hunting said it was a .223, they are hunting to survive so it doesn't matter what knocks them down, as long as it goes down and stays down:stag:
Yes you are correct he did say it was a .223,made rather a good job I thought,might be wrong but I think he squeezed off two at it,who cares it is meat in the freezer to those guys.

Watching the recording of mountain men now... He lets some random zero his rifle (a black under lever) then goes hunting with a wood bolt action, wounds the deer and then says the rifle 'misfired' and blames 'Justin' for not zeroing it correctly?! :confused:

Watching the recording of mountain men now... He lets some random zero his rifle (a black under lever) then goes hunting with a wood bolt action, wounds the deer and then says the rifle 'misfired' and blames 'Justin' for not zeroing it correctly?! :confused:

I just wonder how stupid the think we are. Its the same on swamp people when the catch a gater in some clips it can be 2 or 3 guns in the clip.

Regards kev

Stupid enough to watch it for one thing ;). I learn about a lot of programmes on here. Uless a traler comes on when i am eating of sorting out tea/coffee for the old uns then I don't see the TV. Just too much twaddle on it.

Back