Mi Nan's been busy...

Si

Can you please ask your nan to make one of these with the crosshairs on as well?

woollydoll.jpg

willie_gunn

...can she not do Mil-Dot reticles?

I'd hate to see what'd happen if someone asked for a Horus reticle!!

But your reticle is a No6. That looks more like leupolds fine duplex buddy.

looks good Si!

anyhow, you don't have time to be on the SD you should be working, painting,decorating or sleeping.

Last edited:
May we assume this is going on the back of your stalking jacket or is it a mock-up for the new DSCL3 Marksman Badge??

Back in the 70's a mate's Mum free-hand embroidered the back of two denim jackets with the album artwork of a band called Budgie. The workmanship was awesome and we lost count of the times someone asked to buy them.

Nice work too Nan.

Cheers

K

May we assume this is going on the back of your stalking jacket or is it a mock-up for the new DSCL3 Marksman Badge??

Back in the 70's a mate's Mum free-hand embroidered the back of two denim jackets with the album artwork of a band called Budgie. The workmanship was awesome and we lost count of the times someone asked to buy them.

Nice work too Nan.

Cheers

K

Blimey! Budgie, hadn't thought about them for years. "Breadfan" was an anthem when I was at school.

willie_gunn

Nice work too Nan.

Cheers

K

I had RUSH on my denim jacket... I have no idea why cos they were sh!te :D

Back