Operation is over..............

re'M'ington

I have had my operation to close the hole in my heart(PFO)and,as far as I know it has all gone to plan,I feel fine,albeit a bit bruised,and tired.I have drove a short distance today,and,have plans for a bit longer drive tomorrow,and,the good news is that the surgeon has told me that after a week I will be able to get out shooting(amazing really)I will just need to find someone to lift and carry what I shoot...........lol
regards.....Martin

p.s. watch this space....

GOOD NEWS

Great news glad to have you back, just remember to take it easy and dont over do it.
ATB
RICK O SHEA

Martin

Welcome back - fantastic news about the operation. Follow their advice about convalescing and recuperation. I was told that for each hour in surgery you should figure on one weeks recovery, so take it easy.

willie_gunn

Martin
forget about shooting for awhile
i can do that for you and carry it out
you just take it easy mate
there are years left to cram all that shooting into
catch up soon

Good on you mate.
Go and plug a few bunnies but go carefull how you lift them. :lol:
Isn`t medical science amazing these days?
Take it easy mate, you know where i am if needs be.
basil.

Good stuff Martin, glad to hear you are making a speedy recovery. Dont go taking out any big Fallow Bucks after the 1st of August :eek: pick out the smaller ones for a while :D

All the best

Sikamalc

Bucks

Martin

Assuming you are still down to come over opening week, then just shoot the largest Fallow Bucks you can see & get Basil on the horn to move the buggers on his todd!

Glad to hear you are up & about mate.

Regards Lee

Re: Bucks

lwcdart said:
Martin

Assuming you are still down to come over opening week, then just shoot the largest Fallow Bucks you can see & get Basil on the horn to move the buggers on his todd!

Regards Lee

I'll hold you to that Lee,I've printed it off now so it will hold up in a court of law!!!

See you then mate.............Martin.

re'M'ington said:
lwcdart said:
Martin

Regards Lee

I'll hold you to that Lee,I've printed it off now so it will hold up in a court of law!!!

:( So i`ll leave my rifle at home then shall i??
Looking forward to the occasion with great anticipation.
basil.

basil said:
re'M'ington said:
lwcdart said:
Martin

Regards Lee

basil.

Bring your rifle Bas,but,make sure you have a few extra weetabix for brekkie........lol

re'M'ington said:
basil said:
re'M'ington said:
lwcdart said:
Martin

Regards Lee

basil.

Bring your rifle Bas,but,make sure you have a few extra weetabix for brekkie........lol
basil, "muscles from Somerset" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back