Thread: SD comes up trumps!

Thumbs up SD comes up trumps!

......I posted a request for help earlier this week seeking some antlers on behalf of my brother for a music video that he was directing today; I couldn't help him with his VERY short notice request due to work commitments.

SD member Limulus came in with an offer of assistance, antlers made their way darn saarf to my brother, and based on the text I got from him earlier today, he is delighted with how they look. Job's a good 'un!

Big thank you to Tony - my brother helped out of a bit of a fix thanks to an SD member.

(I know, I know....directing music videos isn't everybody's cup of tea, but my brother is the creative one out of the family - as Tony will attest to having seen the photos on his website!!)

Merlin
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

That's the good thing about this site - there's always someone willing to help with something. Genuine requests for help are always taken seriously, and dealt with generously.

was the video for anyone famous? or is it all a bit hush hush

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    was the video for anyone famous? or is it all a bit hush hush
    A band called 'Dead Can Dance'. They're certainly not X-factor/Radio 1 type pop.....

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    A band called 'Dead Can Dance'. They're certainly not X-factor/Radio 1 type pop.....
    Dead Can Dance? You are kidding, right? they are one of my all time favourite bands...... EVER!

Oh, and Tony is a top guy.

Glad he could make good use of them. He paid for the postage (and they did arrive next day by 9am which I was impressed with as they were only collected at about 15.30)

Attachment 24601

Sent these...the tango can was to give an idea of size
    Last edited by limulus; 08-02-2013 at 23:55.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Sure makes you proud of the guys that make this site what it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyxologos View Post
    Dead Can Dance? You are kidding, right? they are one of my all time favourite bands...... EVER!

Oh, and Tony is a top guy.
    Nope, apparently it was these guys....... I'll find out a bit more if you like and letcha know what they were up to.