Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: carcase trays

carcase trays

hi chaps just wondering if anyone had any ideas for a cheap carcase tray for the back of my car cant be too big tho as ive only got a little 307 cheers chaps

Depends on what you plan to put in it ? but poundies is a good place to start...

Look for under bed storage boxes. I have a 32ltr one which fits a roe nice bout 100mm deep 1000x500 in size. Think it was around 8 for a b&m store but will find them nearly everywhere.

A mate of mine uses a plastic 45 gallon drum cut in half,then cut a handle slot out on the base,Nice and light and easy to wash out.
    Atb John.

Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Look for under bed storage boxes. I have a 32ltr one which fits a roe nice bout 100mm deep 1000x500 in size. Think it was around 8 for a b&m store but will find them nearly everywhere.
    trust a scotsman to look under the bed!!! Hello David How are you, and what about that level 2???
    PS Iam a very very proud scotsman by forebears!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    trust a scotsman to look under the bed!!! Hello David How are you, and what about that level 2???
    PS Iam a very very proud scotsman by forebears!!!!
    Hi Patrick I'm good thanks yourself?, yeah level 2s done and dusted haha had to hide under a few beds in my time lol

Homebase builders mixing tray about 19 i think

Hi

Ikea do some that are about 5 - not as expensive or as strong as the 'proper' ones, various sizes and fit for purpose.

L

Plasterers bath for me holds a couple of Munti or couple roe get big fallow in too. Found two brand new cost nothing someone had dumped heir cannabis factory. To buy 20 clean easy as well cut bread tray up for base to reduce blood on skin.

TITAN GARLAND TRAYS GREENHOUSE 1000mmL 550mmW 150mmD 12.50 from ebay