Thread: Reindeer fur

Reindeer fur

After recently going to Finland I've ended up coming home with a reindeer skin and now it's in my nice warm house it's moulting everywhere must be getting its summer coat any suggestions to how stop it getting everywhere I mean everywhere much appreciated

Beggar
    That ain't good
    Bin would be a good place or garden shed untill it fully moults and then you have a good supply of chamois leather...!!!

not sure if you can stop the pins slipping if it has gone that far already
    hope some one does come up with a solution bud... as would be interested in the answer also
    best of luck

try washing it we get them from norway some do shed the hair badly and washing some times helps ,if that fails, shave it and use it as a window leather

They are ok for hanging on the wall, but avoid contact at all costs,even walking to close can cause them to go into full scale spring moult...

It'll be a big expensive window leather but its a option if all else fails its outside now doesn't seem to be going thinner see if a bit of cold and wet sort it if not my windows will be gleaming

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    They are ok for hanging on the wall, but avoid contact at all costs,even walking to close can cause them to go into full scale spring moult...
    Even the dog has had enough with fur all over it's head was in living room floor at one point bad move that was