Large Gunshops

pw7x57

A small section of the Cabelas store near Salt Lake City.

CabelasShopCollection-1.jpg

CabelasShopCollection2.jpg

CabelasShopCollection3.jpg

CabelasShopCollection5.jpg

CabelasShopCollection6.jpg

Good job I had plenty of time too look around
Paul

What fantastic displays Paul. That must be one hell of a shop, I imagine you could spend almost all-day there. Great photo's.

Steve.

And a photo from their Hamburg, PA store:

Cabelas-HamburgPA.jpg

You can read more about the store here:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/9415

I've been to this store 6 or 7 times, and each time I ask them when they're going to open a store in Europe. They tell me to fill out a Customer Request form, which I do, but I'm still waiting ;)

It's an amazing store - the camo, the guns, the taxidermy, the fishing tackle, the clothing, the cookery stuff, the restaurant.... A year or so ago I was with a South African customer at our office near Philadelphia and I took them to Cabelas, it was one of the highlights of their trip to the US :D

If only we had something similar here in Europe :cry:

willie_gunn

I just wonder with shops that size how do they find time to go hunting? Why do they go home to the other half, I'd be living in the place.

The one I went in up detroit way had real big salmon swimming in the river running through it, it was amazing, I spent the whole day there.

I had opportunity to visit the one branch in Texas. I spent hours in there and could have stayed there for a lot longer. It's like a grown up Toys'r'us.

They are quite some stores. I have been to a number in various parts of the States and you could spend a day in there just wandering around looking at the mounts.

Prices are good too and the quality I find of the clothing is very high.

Sikamalc

Back