Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanoverian?

Hanoverian?

Hi fellas.

has anyone any knowledge of a Hanoverian breeder in the UK who is having any litters?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOh View Post
    Hi fellas.

has anyone any knowledge of a Hanoverian breeder in the UK who is having any litters?

thanks
    pm wolverine on here , he is your man on hanovarians dont get one from the uk source one from the continent he will pke you in the right direction on how to go about it !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

A friend of mine in Dorset has a dog but he knows of a litter of pups that are available soon.

I can get you the contact if required.

If it looks like a Hanoverian, and works like a Hanovarian - chances are... its a Hanovarian.

If if sounds like a jealous keyboard stalker, and types like a jealous keyboard stalker - same thing applies!

All the best fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Billygoat View Post
    If it looks like a Hanoverian, and works like a Hanovarian - chances are... its a Hanovarian.

If if sounds like a jealous keyboard stalker, and types like a jealous keyboard stalker - same thing applies!

All the best fellas!
    Did you have to try really hard to achieve the last syllable in your user name?

Swap the b for an s?? Or put them together maybe....
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

I have had a complaint about this thread. Not suprising really

The man has lost his dog to cancer, and asked a simple question about sourcing a good breeder to purchase a Hanovarian, but yet again we get stupid remarks which are nothing to do with the request.

It really is a pity that some on here do not think about their response before replying.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Billygoat View Post
    No 'Jamross', I didn't. Did you use a cockney rhyming slang dictionary to derive yours?
    No, mine is really straight forward, using a shortening of my 2 sons names, as everything I tried to use as a name on another site was taken (Jamie & Ross and the 65 is year of birth) so it's kind of stuck with everything. My point was (and an attempt at humour) that to come out with the statement that you did regarding it 'probably' being a Hanoverian (and suggesting the folk that commented are Jealous, eh? They have proper dogs and only concern is that the breeds are going to be ruined) is the reason that so many of our working dogs in the UK are crap and folk end up disappointed with their purchase...

And only because some see it as a great way to make a fast buck before the breed becomes popular, readily available and worth less...

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I have had a complaint about this thread. Not suprising really

The man has lost his dog to cancer, and asked a simple question about sourcing a good breeder to purchase a Hanovarian, but yet again we get stupid remarks which are nothing to do with the request.

It really is a pity that some on here do not think about their response before replying.
    I agree Malc, but would still suggest speaking to some on here (not me) who actually know where to source the right dog for the man...