Thread: Mitsubishi outlander , any good ?

Mitsubishi outlander , any good ?

evening all , looking for advice on the mitsubishi outlander, 2.0 ltr diesel warrior model roughly 2007/8 model, im not looking for anything for serious off roading, just a bit more room than a normal car with the option for light off roading ? currently running a vw golf for the past 7 year and it hasnt missed a beat mechanically, and i believe this model outlander uses a vw engine, which is drawing me to it a good bit for reliability, all reviews welcome ? cheers

Vet friend of mine had one for 4 years and liked it. I'd probably go for a diesel Subaru Forester if funds allow.

Had one as a works vehicle very nice to drive, not much use off road, would suggest light use is the appropriate term for off roading with a outlander
    Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake..

My wife had one for about a year which I drove a fair bit. I agree with the other comments, very high spec electric everything and was very capable on snow. I didn't really get to use it off road but I would imagine very light use would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by R8 user View Post
    Vet friend of mine had one for 4 years and liked it. I'd probably go for a diesel Subaru Forester if funds allow.
    you would need a fair amount of funds for the Subaru, they did not make a diesel until 2009-10 all before that were petrol 2.0ltr 2.0ltr Turbo and 2.5ltr petrol-Turbo.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.