Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help please

Established Poster

help please

Just wondering if there is any one in the warrington area could give me a few minutes, i have taken the stock off my cz .223 rem to give it a good clean but cant seem to get it back together properly somethings not right its not sitting properly in the stock, still loose. if any one knows what their doin and could give me 5 mins to sort it i would be very greatful, i know it sounds silly and easy to do but i dont want to force anything, cheers guys mal

Are you close to Warrington Rifle & Pistol club Mal?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Mal, did you get the stock screws wrong ways about,? one short , one long?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Established Poster
    im at orford mate near bnq the screws are in the right way think its just the catch that holds the mag in, cant just seem to get it right.

Have another look to see if the space thru the stock is clear of wood fibres, & when re setting the stock on the rifle, do it with the rifle upside down.

You still strugglin'?

Established Poster
    yeh mate dont know weather im putting it together wrong im doubting myself now, it seems a little better mate but now the mag wont go in?? heads in bits ha ha

Just take the whole thing back down, set the few bits you should have out ont he table, chill a bit, & re assemble, using a bit of the old common!

Established Poster
    done that twice, wonder if im missing a washer or something but just cant understand how the mag wont go in now pal..?

Just take the whole thing back down, set the few bits you should have out on the table, chill a bit, & re- assemble, using a bit of the old common!

Failing this , visit the A-fore mentioned rifle club at the Piggeries ,Walton & get some real time hands on help!. Steve in Chester.