Thread: Could some of you value some bits for me ?

Could some of you value some bits for me ?

Hi all , not sure where to put this post so if its wrong apologies to admin , could you all help me out by giving a good valuation of some gear for me , that may be for sale this week .

swarovski 8x56 riflescope , optically superb with no scratches but the body is a bit tatty .

Schmidt 8x56 Hungarian riflescope optically superb and a few marks on the body from the rings . With butler creeks .

tikka m595 sporter blued in 308 , lovely figured walnut stock been regularly oiled and looks fantastic , round count is circa 350 from new , barrel in fantastic condition with no corrosion internally or externally . 3 round magazine .

Optilock high mounts and bases for the above rifle

Cheers lads
    Last edited by Acm; 11-02-2013 at 09:34.

Based on the descriptions, scopes are about 350 each. The Tikka should be around 650.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

I bought an M695 in .270 off Macleods about 18 months ago (its a 'Deluxe'). Paid about 400 for it (slightly less I think) - probably in slightly poorer condition than yours (but did have a five round mag!).

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    60% of the current RRP is a good call on second hand glass. Not sure about the rifle. OptilockMounts/Rings normally go for about 50 for the Bases and same for the rings.
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

optilock mount/rings seem to differ in prices to be honest, i wouldnt pay more than max 40 for the rings and 30 for the bases and they are available for these prices, a set of rings and inserts sold for 20 last week on here, agree on the prices for the scopes ,
    cheers
    craig

I just sold a S&B scope for 380 with covers

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    I have a 595 for sale at this time as a package,

but i am looking at selling it as the rifle on its own,

so rifle is as follows.

tikka 595 blued .243 win right handed synthetic stock shot count under 600, 2 x 3 shot mags, tikka action mounted 30mm and 1" rings and a spare bolt shroud, and i would be looking at 600 shipped to a rfd,

so with the price given to you above is in my mind about spot on,

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Trouble is there are a lot of 8 x 56 scopes for sale so unless they are tip top condition, prices vary, I just looked at a as new s&b 8x56 box etc 400, recon I will get it for 375.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Trouble is there are a lot of 8 x 56 scopes for sale so unless they are tip top condition, prices vary, I just looked at a as new s&b 8x56 box etc 400, recon I will get it for 375.
    true.

I'm thinking 200 swaro
    275 S&B
    450 rifle
    35 rings and mounts