Thread: fox caller

fox caller

I have been asked to find a good electronic/ digital fox caller but am pretty clue less when it comes to such things, what little calling I do is with the palm of my hand. Does anyone have any reccomendations ?
    thanks

Ive just bought a U remote caller from A1 decoy, cost me 88 including delivery, You can upload your own calls onto it from your pc/ laptop, it comes with 8 calls. It has the numbers on the front, u just need to remember what calls match that number. It has a remote that works upto 100m so you can put the unit where you want and use the remote to activate the call drawing the quarry to the unit and not to you. Remote has numbers on it as well. 4x AAA batteries in the caller and 3x AAA in the remote. Works well but have yet to try it out properly in the field.

Go foxpro, once you've bought one you'll not want to use anything else, simply because no other caller come close to it when it comes to the number of calls it carries and the quality of sound, top end caller with a top end price tag but you only get what you pay for in this life!

Foxpro
    ​" How Much !"

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaT3 View Post
    Go foxpro, once you've bought one you'll not want to use anything else, simply because no other caller come close to it when it comes to the number of calls it carries and the quality of sound, top end caller with a top end price tag but you only get what you pay for in this life!
    Quote Originally Posted by martinl View Post
    Foxpro
    As ^^These Chaps^^ said...

Big +1 for the Foxpro awesome bits of kit.

where can you buy the foxpro from please

Quote Originally Posted by simon1979 View Post
    where can you buy the foxpro from please
    Bushwear sell them, foxpro wildfire 200 pounds, if you find them cheaper let me know!

Mini colibri fits in ya pocket and its remote. Only drawback you have buy separate cards. Ten on each card sounds excellent.