Thread: Mentoring.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

Mentoring.

Hi Lads.

Can anyone shed some light on the following.

I am trying to retain one of my rifles and would like it to be the 243, but i do more vermin now than i will stalking, the problem i have is i have 2 lads under me as a named mentor, ??

The problem now is, if i don't have/hold a .243 on ticket(but will still have slot for one) can i still mentor these 2 lads, I am only asking this before I contact the FEO about it,

kind regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    Hi Lads.

I am trying to retain one of my rifles and would like it to be the 243, but i do more vermin now than i will stalking, the problem i have is i have 2 lads under me as a named mentor, ??

The problem now is, if i don't have/hold a .243 on ticket(but will still have slot for one) can i still mentor these 2 lads, I am only asking this before I contact the FEO about it,

kind regards

bob.
    i see no reason why not, it's their shooting that you are mentoring, not your own. Why should you have to have a rifle of your own whilst watching over them ? The whole thing is to 'watch over' what they are doing, so in my eyes, it should make no difference whatsoever.

Pete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The tramp View Post
    i see no reason why not, it's their shooting that you are mentoring, not your own. Why should you have to have a rifle of your own whilst watching over them ? The whole thing is to 'watch over' what they are doing, so in my eyes, it should make no difference whatsoever.

Pete
    Hi Pete,

Cheeres bud, hope you are well, im now in the new job for a three month trial period and so far alls well.

I have a lady coming from Down your neck of the woods for a look at the vitara for her oldest son who can only drive a auto, so it could be gone soon,

hope mum and dad are well.

BOB/WYD.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Hi Pete,

Cheeres bud, hope you are well, im now in the new job for a three month trial period and so far alls well.

I have a lady coming from Down your neck of the woods for a look at the vitara for her oldest son who can only drive a auto, so it could be gone soon,

hope mum and dad are well.

BOB/WYD.
    glad the job is going well, fingers crossed on the vit, though personally, I hope they say no, you get fed up, and give it to me (I know, no chance lol)
    mum n dad are good ta, I'll pass on your regards buddy. Take it easy, don't work too hard tho'

73's
    Pete/HKC Jr

Hi Lads.

kind regards

bob.
    I can see no reason why you can't still be a mentor, after all you have obviously proved your ability to stalk & possess deer cal. rifles. It's now your skills you are passing on as you mentor others

Bob
    There is no issue here and I would counsel you against raising it with anyone.

Blog Entries
    cheers lads,

looks like i'll be ok to finish off the 2 lads i have with me at this time.

kind regards

pete.

local lad from wilton coming back with the cash this weekend.

seems the vitara has sold at the asking price.

bob.

cheers lads,

looks like i'll be ok to finish off the 2 lads i have with me at this time.

kind regards

pete.

local lad from wilton coming back with the cash this weekend.

seems the vitara has sold at the asking price.

bob.