Thread: What's involved in the DSC 2 registration?

What's involved in the DSC 2 registration?

I've just looked at registering for the DSC 2. I see that through the BDS it costs 120. Is this the same across the board? Can you do it with basc? Also what does the 120 payment get you? It seems expensive given everything else required to gain the qualification..! Maybe I'm just a tight jock haha! Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by marshall4323 View Post
    I've just looked at registering for the DSC 2. I see that through the BDS it costs 120. Is this the same across the board? Can you do it with basc? Also what does the 120 payment get you? It seems expensive given everything else required to gain the qualification..! Maybe I'm just a tight jock haha! Thanks in advance
    DSC L2 can be as cheap or as expensive as you make it mate . . . There are a few lads on here who will do it for beer money, others you will require to remortgage your house . . research, research, research, before booking a witnessed stak. I can recommend a couple of guys who won't rip you off, if you want their details drop me a PM.

You get a nice 43 page booklet with a lot of blank spaces, a list of telephone numbers and a CD with a powerpoint presentation on it!

Bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall4323 View Post

I'm pretty sure I only paid 105 to register through BASC in October last year marshal.
    You can check online