Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: deer stalking syndicate,ebay

deer stalking syndicate,ebay

syndicate place advertised on ebay, for roe, red, caravan accomadation 775 per year

500 acres..... And 775 A bit pricey I think. Also Sika but none shot this season so far.

Caveat Emptor

nutty

Seems a strange place to advertise a stalking syndicate does anybody no this syndicate or have any info for others alarm bells would ring in my opinion with it being on ebay......

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Seems a strange place to advertise a stalking syndicate does anybody no this syndicate or have any info for others alarm bells would ring in my opinion with it being on ebay......
    Ha!! nowt surprises me on there, one bloke had his Mrs up for sale on there the other month, I kid You not!!

Could it be the same one as was mentioned on here in 2009 for 100 less? Also on ebay

Oban Sindicate on Fleebay..

Quote Originally Posted by greenhillstairs View Post
    Ha!! nowt surprises me on there, one bloke had his Mrs up for sale on there the other month, I kid You not!!
    now that is a good idea I'm going to put mine on there now buy it now 1 or nearest offer probably be lucky to get that though

DO NOT bid or buy!!!!!!

i am part of another syndicate this guy has and all the syndicate members have seen no deer this year and not even shot anything!! The guy just charges what he wants! He's got a lot of angry syndicate members after him!! He's a disgrace to the shooting community!!

Syndicates that are any good have waiting lists, they do not need to advertise.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_guitar View Post
    DO NOT bid or buy!!!!!!

i am part of another syndicate this guy has and all the syndicate members have seen no deer this year and not even shot anything!! The guy just charges what he wants! He's got a lot of angry syndicate members after him!! He's a disgrace to the shooting community!!
    I think we all could have probably guessed this would be the case sorry to hear you have been ripped off buddy...