deer stalking syndicate,ebay

500 acres..... And £775 A bit pricey I think. Also Sika but none shot this season so far.

Caveat Emptor

nutty

Seems a strange place to advertise a stalking syndicate does anybody no this syndicate or have any info for others alarm bells would ring in my opinion with it being on ebay......

Seems a strange place to advertise a stalking syndicate does anybody no this syndicate or have any info for others alarm bells would ring in my opinion with it being on ebay......
Ha!! nowt surprises me on there, one bloke had his Mrs up for sale on there the other month, I kid You not!! :cuckoo:

DO NOT bid or buy!!!!!!

i am part of another syndicate this guy has and all the syndicate members have seen no deer this year and not even shot anything!! The guy just charges what he wants! He's got a lot of angry syndicate members after him!! He's a disgrace to the shooting community!!

DO NOT bid or buy!!!!!!

i am part of another syndicate this guy has and all the syndicate members have seen no deer this year and not even shot anything!! The guy just charges what he wants! He's got a lot of angry syndicate members after him!! He's a disgrace to the shooting community!!

I think we all could have probably guessed this would be the case sorry to hear you have been ripped off buddy...

Yes I'm quite p****d off about it! £600 I won't ever get back! Also another syndicate member that's on here who isn't best pleased either.

The chap who left the neutral feedback : sir-slots-a lot.

That name rings a bell as being on here or another forum?

I`ve been in discusion with this bloke twice now about places over the last two years, and have yet to have been convinced enough to pay up.

They also have a place in the borders.

The chap who left the neutral feedback : sir-slots-a lot.

That name rings a bell as being on here or another forum?

sir-slots-alot
user-offline.png

Established Poster Join DateMay 2010LocationCheshirePosts134

can't speak for the guy personaly, but the area is a good one, we have a very large lease near to this place and there is a lot of red around with roe on the lower ground not seen any sika though no doubt they are about espeically towards loch awe side , so the lads in the syndicate should be seeing something unless he's f##king about like whats been said, its a pity for the lads thats already in the syndicate though.

DO NOT bid or buy!!!!!!

Deer move from area to area I am pretty dam sure if you spend time on the ground you will get them, I for one am not going to believe that there are NO deer in this 500 acre patch.. Complete nonsense.

We hear it all the time from amateur stalkers "There are no deer in that wood" .. Those considering paying their money are free to walk the ground at any time, after all you have a right of access on foot anywhere in Scotland.

Regardless of whether its fenced or not, Roe Deer at least will be in the area. No idea who the chap is but I don't think its fair dragging him over the coals on here, he's done nothing wrong in my eyes, there are many people out there who are desperate for a bit of ground to get out for a shot.

Pro_guitar, I suggest your pal's on the syndicate sharpen up there stalking skills. I shot 100 deer this year out of a forestry block where a Approved Witness had informed me there were none. Strange.

Last edited:
Back